Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Apologetics

Some of you know the meaning of the word apologetics. It is not to say I'm sorry about Christianity. It is to give a defence of Christianity. This weekend I am part of a panel that will give a defense of the biblical account of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. The reason I am writing this is to share a resource I have rediscovered.

If you have never read "I Don't Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist" by Frank Turek and Norman Geisler I highly recommend it. It is encyclopedic in its defense of Christianity including the Resurrection. It is very compelling.

http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/easy_find?Ntt=i+dont+have+enough+faith+to+be+an+atheist&N=0&Ntk=keywords&action=Search&Ne=0&event=ESRCN&nav_search=1&cms=1&search==


I would also like to mention another resource. I have just recently finished a book that helps with understanding the significance of the Resurrection. "The Message of Pain" starts from the beginning and explains the significance of the the Cross and the Empty Tomb in terms that relate it to us as individuals. (If I may recommend it to you.)





God bless everyone reading this and may you receive the blessings that come from the One who overcame the power of evil to offer life to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment